Real life looking dolls

For today's blog I want to speak about a topic that makes me really gets to me. I am very proud to know that talented people like Rokhaya Doip are expressing their talent in a positive way. This artist is not only a doll maker, but she dedicates her time into makes barbies look more realistic. She has become highly famous for her African American doll, this doll has features that an African American girls have, like dark skin, curly hair, and brown eyes. One major accomplishment was the fact that she made some albino looking barbies. The Barbie dolls are pale white white with white hair. This talented artist makes me feel very proud because children will grow up to see the reality of how women really look. Creating dolls that are very human like can really help young girls with insecurity issues, bullying issues, and suicidal issues. Doip is sending a big message to her buyers with these dolls. I am very proud of she loves what she does, and if you love what you do, you never have to work a single day of your life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 wives

National Teacher Day in Ghana

Plaque in Madagascar